Monday, November 25, 2013

Sweet little goslings - LOVE baby geese!!! A lot of work if you have to raise them yourself, but I love the results - I have a 2 year old trio now I raised by hand, they all still think I'm "Mama Goose" and come when I call. via tumblr wannasmile.com - #gosling #goslings #baby #geese #goose #farm #animal #animals #poultry #homestead tå?

Sweet little goslings - LOVE baby geese!!! A lot of work if you have to raise them yourself, but I love the results - I have a 2 year old trio now I raised by hand, they all still think I'm "Mama Goose" and come when I call. via tumblr wannasmile.com - #gosling #goslings #baby #geese #goose #farm #animal #animals #poultry #homestead tå?
Sweet little goslings - LOVE baby geese!!! A lot of work if you have to raise them yourself, but I love the results - I have a 2 year old trio now I raised by hand, they all still think I'm "Mama Goose" and come when I call. via tumblr wannasmile.com - #gosling #goslings #baby #geese #goose #farm #animal #animals #poultry #homestead tå?
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment